Thursday, June 25, 2009

All sunscreened up and ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well, we are officially a month into our summer vacation. I think my kids are beginning to feel the affects of our super long spring! My goodness! We've had so many rainy and cold days that we've been couped up forever! Addie has asked me numerous times when does summer start? We'll I think it has officially landed. We hit 90 degrees for the first time this year this week. So, of course my first thoughts are lets go to the pool! I think everyone is tired, burnt and thank goodness sleeping!!

Brinley has just taken right off swimming all around our pool this year! She has amazed both Derek and I. I put those arm floaties on her and stick her in an intertube, and she is off kicking all over the pool trying to keep up with Chandler and Addie. Chandler loves to dive into the pool and also dive under to pick up our diving sticks. Addie loves to count how many somersaults she can do in the water....I think at last count it was like 32. I am grateful we pay our HOA's so we can have access to our neighborhood pool. I don't know that my kids would frequent swimming pools nearly as often without it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill! It's your cousin Michelle. :) I linked to your blog from a comment you left on Brooke's. I have never seen any of your kids, so it's been fun seeing them! They are all adorable & I can't get over how much the girls look just like you! And the same with Brooke's daughter. Funny cuz my little girl doesn't look like either one of us! Hopefully you don't mind me stalking your blog - I think it's fun to see what your family is up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle-
    I was trying to do the same earlier this week but your blog is private so I had no success! You'll have to add me or something so I can see your cute baby too! Love ya! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed so much while we were away!! Brinley's hair is so long. I love that the kids got to play with their cousins. That is something they will never forget! We are hoping for the last week of July or first week in August to come out. Andi and Tate are coming in about a week or so. They are DRIVING! They've joined our ranks. After that we are planning on making a visit. I love that you are blogging!!!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete