Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kenny & Andrea










On June 12th, my youngest biological brother got married! It was a fun day filled lots of crazy, tons of family, and of course way too much food! All of my siblings but one (we missed you Tyler & Amy!!) were able to make it out for the special day. They were married in the Denver Colorado temple. The best part about their wedding is that we didn't have to travel this time to participate in all of the festivities. :) I loved that I was able to go to Andrea's bridal shower, her endowment session and do all of the fun stuff that I have missed out on with us not living where the others live. I look forward to spending more time with them both since they are living in an apartment about 10 minutes away from me. Congratulations you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment