Saturday, June 6, 2009

Memory Lane

I decided to take a walk on memory lane....here are a few pictures that I looked at.
This is Brinley this past Halloween in 2008. She was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I think she was sneaking candy while we were at our ward Halloween Trunk or Treat party.
These were taking shortly after Brinley was born. Early April 2006. I would guess Brinley is about a week old here.


These are more of my 3 beautiful kiddos! April 2006 as well.

This is Chandler and Addie in the fall of 2004. Chandler 5 Addie almost 3.



Chandler would ride this little red bike up and down the sidewalk in front of our town home we lived in in Ft. Collins. He would get his little legs moving sooo fast it would make us laugh. Summer 2004




Addie getting ready to go to dance in 2005 sometime. Look at how long her hair is!!






Addie in 2005 I think. My girls don't look a thing a like do they?





Chandler and Addie 2005 sometime too. I think Addie is having a bad day?






I can't believe how big they are now. My how time flies. I wish they'd stop growing up so fast!!







2 comments:

  1. I agree... your kids are adorable. I loved the Strawberry Shortcake leotard on Paige... it was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Brinley should see the hairs in nana's nose and hanging on her chin. I loved seeing all the pics. They have grown up all too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete