Sunday, June 21, 2009

Laughlin Cousins

One morning I went in to check on Addie & Joey and here is what I found. I had set up a bed on the floor for Addie to sleep in, but apparantly they had other ideas. Too Cute!
Addie and Joey on their way back to my house after swimming at my pool. Cute little toothless grins don't you think?

Jett and Brinley and my feet!

Jett

Jayce (blue) and Chandler at our swimming pool.

(Left to right) Chandler, Jayce & Jett hanging out at the temple waiting for pictures to finally be done with!
Joey & Brinley playing in the fountain at the Denver Temple.

Jayce playing video games first thing in the morning! Boys!

Addie & Jett hanging out at the fountain.

One of the perks to Kenny getting married is that Brooke, Adrian and their family came for a visit. (My sister from Seattle for those of you who don't know:) My mom had a full house with my brothers families staying with them in addition to those that are still living at home, so Brooke and Adrian stayed at our house. Derek and I are the oldest in our families, we started having kids first. Brooke and Adrian's children are the closest in age as far as cousins go for our children on both sides of our family. Our kids had so much fun together! We both commented on how alike our kids are in many ways and wished we lived closer so that our children could play more often. Not to mention we could hang out as well! Jayce(boy) and Chandler are about a year apart and they did the boy things. Mostly video games.... Addie and Joey(girl) were all over the place. They did makeup, hair, tortured their younger and older siblings and listened to Taylor Swift and sang at the tops of their lungs. Those two are so much alike it's hilarious. Not to mention that Addie looks just like me as a little girl and Joey looks just like Brooke. For only seeing each other probably 5 times total (if that) in their entire lives it's crazy how similar they are. Brinley and Jett (boy) are the same age and they were constantly running after each other. I found them often playing dolls (sorry Adrian:) in Brinley's room or dressups in the basement. It was a fun week of memories for our families. My kids are still asking when we'll make a trip to Seattle to visit them. Maybe someday.....We miss you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment