Friday, May 22, 2009

We did it!












Brinley has been asking me for probably a year now to get her ears pierced. Using that to my advantage I kept telling her once she was potty trained I would take her to get them pierced. Well, I would have to say she has done it! We havent' had an accident in a very long time with the exception of last week when she was with Daddy. :) Even though I told her it would hurt, I don't think she realized it would until she had one side done. Isn't this such a sad little face?

My sister Kayla, who turned 18 this past week, has been too chicken to get her ears pierced. We finally convinced her to take the plunge with Brinley. I kept telling her that if her 3 year old neice is brave enough to do it, she should be too. Nothing like a little peer pressure right?

2 comments:

  1. I figured out who I am on the comment thing! Brinley is changing so much. She looks adorable even when she's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige has been asking to get hers pierced too. I tell her that it does hurt, and she begins to re-think the whole idea. So, we'll see...

    I enjoyed Chandler's comments about Nana & Popa's house. It's interesting what things stand out to him.

    ReplyDelete