Sunday, May 17, 2009

I got the bug

I guess from reading my sister-in-laws blogs and many friends and catching up on their daily life I finally got the bug to create a blog of my very own. Now, don't get me wrong, I've been trying to avoid this at all costs, but have finally decided that since I don't scrapbook anymore, or have time to journal that this combines both of those in hopes that I am preserving something for my kids down the road to look at and smile at the silly little things that they do! So here's to blogging....!
PS...I still won't do facebook!!:)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you caved. ;) And facebook is completely overrated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have a blog! I was like you and held out for as long as I could but I really do like how easy it is to record our family memories on blogger.

    ReplyDelete