Monday, May 18, 2009

I hate pink eye


As I rushed around this morning getting Chandler and Addie ready for school this morning I discovered that Brinley has pink eye. Oh, do I absolutely hate this stuff. I honestly would take any number of illnesses over pink eye. (Several years back we got pink eye and it took me about a month to get rid of it. I think everyone had it except Derek ,of course, twice -me included. I just couldn't figure what else I could possibly clorox to rid my house of this unwanted infection. ) So, I just want this on the record......I hate pink eye!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Jill! Abby had it the first week of March and since then everyone had it at least once (some twice) until just a week ago. Awful!!! The hardest part was when Maren had it and she kept rubbing her eyes. How do you stop a one year old from constantly rubbing her eyes?!? Hopefully Brinley is the beginning and the end for you this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this is the end too. She did wake up better today other than a cough now....grrr!! The real kicker was yesterday when I had to fill the prescription and it cost me $90! It just continues to add to why I HATE PINK EYE!

    ReplyDelete