Monday, May 18, 2009

Pilgrim Times


Addie makes me laugh. She is a very inquisitive little girl. She is always asking me questions. Usually our conversation ends with," I don't know Addie! Go ask Dad." Last week during dinner is one of our conversations:


Addie: "Mom, what year was I born in...19 what?"
Me: "You were born in 2001."
Addie: "No....what year was I born in 19 what?"
Me: "Addie you weren't born in 19 anything you were born in 2001. Chandler was born in 1999. Brinley and you were born in the 2000's."
Addie: "When were you and dad born?"
Me: "1974."
Addie: "Oh, well when were Grandma and Grandpa born?"
Me: "Grandma was born in 1953 and Grandpa in 1950."
Addie: "When were Nana and Papa born?"
Me: " I think they were born in 1952."
Addie: "Were they born in Pilgrim times?"

You just have to laugh...:)
PS: To the grandparents...sorry for the full disclosure! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha that is awesome! That is even funnier that she was determind to be born in the 19's haha. By the way I got your invite so when you get mine we should be set:)

    ReplyDelete