Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here's Us!


Here's our little family. Derek and I have been married now for 12 years! My how time does fly! We have 3 children. Derek works for HP and I stay at home with our kiddos. We love to watch movies, play games, go for walks and hang out.
Chandler is 9 and is completing 3rd grade this week. He is involved with cub scouts at church and is currently working on his Bear badge. He loves video games, playing soccer and goofing around. He is a great big brother to his two sisters! I couldn't have asked for a better son than him. He is such a great help to me and loves to tease us all!

Addie is our little wild woman. She says the funniest things. She makes us laugh a lot. She loves to READ, READ, READ anything she can possibly get her hands on. The end of her bed has piles of books on it. She is a smart, stubborn little girl She is 7 years old and is almost finished with the 1st grade! She loves to be the center of attention! She is also very creative and loves to play soccer too. Life just wouldn't be the same without her!

Brinley is our baby! I can't believe she is already 3 years old. She is into tantrums, anything princess or pink, loves to color and try to do everything her older brother and sister can do. She also loves to sing. Her latest songs are the theme song to Wonder Pets, Because of You (by Kelly Clarkson) and I Am A Builder (from Primary). Her latest accomplishments are giving up her binkies and potty training....the later is still in the works. She is constantly into everything and busy, busy, busy! She keeps me running all day long. She is so silly and I love watching her do new things everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture, especially the polka-dot socks. Everyone is so grown-up it's crazy how fast time has gone by.

    ReplyDelete