Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I quit!


I sure get a kick out of some of the things my kids say. On Sunday during the closing song, Brinley starts to cry. (This is typical of most Sunday's for her). So I pull her onto my lap and ask her why she is crying. Her response is, " Mom, I want to quit Primary." Too funny! Especially since she is only a Sunbeam. She still has a lot of years until she can techinically "quit Primary!"
PS. This is a picture Brinley took of herself. I still don't know when she got a hold of the camera but I have about 40 pictures of random things and a few of her....here's one that I loved! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!!! That is hilarious! I love kids in Primary, Colin and I teach and we just laugh the whole time at what kids say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! Sometimes when we were both Presidents, I think we felt the same way! (at times) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I want to quit too! I love the funny things Brinley comes up with! I also love the self portrait!

    ReplyDelete