Sunday, July 19, 2009

Chandler's Earned His Bear

Here's Derek, Brother Sigmon (scoutmaster), Chandler, me & Brinley when he was receiving his award.
Here's Chandler pinning on the mother's pin.




A couple of boys from the Bear den, Chandler is in the middle and Sister Child his den leader behind them.


Here are a few more boys that are in his den. For Chandler's age group in our ward there are 14 boys and only 2 girls.




Chandler (and me!) have been working hard over the past year but, mostly this summer to earn his Bear in Cub Scouts. I think the scouting program is awesome. I love what they teach the boys. Chandler has had so much fun in the scouting program. In another month and a half he is going to be Webelo.....I think I'll let Derek help him earn that one!! (June 2009 Pack Meeting)

No comments:

Post a Comment