Monday, May 16, 2011

Then and Now

2011
This is the MAN driving home from Nana and Papa's this spring. Don't you love the blue teeth?


Doesn't he look like he just woke up? He's getting out all of his trains to build a new track.



This is his science fair project, thank goodness that is done!!

2005


This is on his first day of kindergarten.



His first year of soccer



I think this the morning of his 6th birthday. I loved that toothless smile he had for so long!
And his first lost tooth thanks to the dentist who had to pull it! I see this little face and just want to grab him and kiss him!!!


His first father's and son's campout.



His 1st soccer game and yes he loved to play defense way back then. I think it runs in the genes!



I've been feeling so emotional with my Chandler finishing elementary school and my sweet Brinley starting. When Chandler started kindergarten I was just barely pregnant with Brinley. I was very, very sick with her. I remember being so emtional when he started school. I also remember crying every Monday when he had to go back to school. I missed my little guy! Now he teases me constantly! He is such an amazing little man who is right even with me in the height department and isn't afraid to give me grief about it! Too bad Chandler, EVERYONE is taller than me! I am excited for this new journey that middle school brings and sad too! I just can't believe how quickly times flies! Love ya Chan-man, Chief, Bubba Jones and of course Georgie!!




4 comments:

  1. I can't believe he is graduating from elementary school! He is such a cute kid! Tyson sure does a lot of things that remind us of Chandler. We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I have a grandchild as old as Chandler. . .soon he'll be taller than me also!!! I hope Addie and Brinley take their time growing up. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jill! (This is your cousin Michelle...yes, I like to stalk your blog ;) hope you don't mind!) Your kids are so cute & seeing this post got me all teary! I don't know what it is, but I seem to have issues with thinking about my kids getting big, so seeing his "firsts" along with a current picture just reminded me of how fast they grow up! Let me know when you find a way to slow down time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously it doesn't seem like he should be old enough to be done with elementary! Crazy!!! This was fun to see pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete