Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hi Peoples:) The End of my Last Year at Pioneer Ridge Elementary School

Brinley is always asking when she is going to get glasses. Mom found these for her and she has loved them!



If you look between the two boys in front it's me! Addie and I participated in an after school choir. It was called Gotta be Jazz. I had a lot of fun with it!




Here's Addie she's right in the middle.




Here is Brinley wrestling me. She gets me laughing so hard that she pins me!



I'm not used to typing on my mom's blog (by the way it's me, Chandler). I've been up to a lot of stuff lately. All my tests are done except a math and shurly english test. Other than that, I'm done. I've also been driving my parents nuts. I keep bothering them about what I want for my birthday. It's quite funny. There always saying, "I don't need to know!" but I tell them anyways. After I tell them, they always say, "I bet you're going to change your mind tomorrow!" but I never do. I usually add on something or two somethings and a tell them again. It's hilarious. I also did a play last yesterday. It was on the American Revolution. It was very fun. I'm so excited for 6th grade, too. The middle school is getting a new pricipal because the old one, Mr. Long, is moving to the high school. The new principal's name is, Mr. Ruby, and he seems very nice. On Easter, the Easter Bunny brought presents for everybody (except mom and dad). Addie got silly bands, gomu, and a bunny care game. Brinley got a princess game set. I got lego Harry Potter- Years 1-4, and a lego City Police- Canine Unit. Well that is what is happening right now.

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome Chandler!! Life sounds pretty exciting and good luck in middle school! You have some awesome English skills and you're just barely getting to middle school! We're impressed! Keep on reminding your parents about what you want, they'll probably forget. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandler- keep bugging your parents, that is your job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. . .6th grade. I can't believe that you are growing up so quickly. Thank you for sharing about you and your family! Do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Good to hear from you Chandler! Good luck with everything next year

    ReplyDelete