Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'm a workin'!

Today I started my new job. It has brought back a lot of sweet memories....and makes me miss those wee baby stages. I am babysitting for a family who lives on my street. A sweet little 2 month old baby boy. I got to change a diaper today......been a VERY long time since I did that. I got to rock and feed him. Get him dressed....and then try to juggle a very curious 4 year old, who I might add is used to being the queen bee. I could tell she was a little frustrated when I was warming a bottle for baby and she REALLY wanted scissors, glue and paper. She of course was forced to wait....not very happily I might add! It should be a fun adventure for all of us!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tending every day? I'm glad you get to hold a new baby and earn some money in the process! I've been thinking about you guys! Hope all is well at the Russell household. Love to the nanachildren, you, and D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I am watching him everyday his mom is a teacher so she pretty much has the same days off my kids do. She's in a different school district...so there are a few days here and there that will be different. It's been fun. He's a puker...I haven't had one of those. I have to keep my hair pulled back and constantly have a burp rag....he's a cutie though!! LOve to you too! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete