Monday, September 13, 2010

Pirates.....(I went a little crazy with posts today.....keep on goin!)








She knows the drill for the pictures, but it kept making my laugh because she kept saying, "Cheese" and you can't even see her face except her one little eye. She of course decorated this all by herself. If you look closely you can see all of her little "Peace" signs she drew herself.







Today was pirate story time at the library. I let Brinley pick out a bandana at JoAnn's a couple of weeks ago and she chose the "peace" one. So, I coined her the "Peaceful Pirate." (Thanks to Addie I have my 4 year old decorating everything with peace signs) We went with my favorite neighbor and partner in crime and her cute little kids. Brinley's best bud is her son, Noah!





(This is a side story, but last week I caught both of them peeing outside together under a tree......Gross!!)

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That was great to get caught up with your family. I can't believe that Brinley will be in school next year. I'm sure she is lovin' the preschool. Fun Stuff. . .

    ReplyDelete