Monday, September 13, 2010

Brinley's First Day of School!!

Here's her little preschool group. She is the only one who is pre-k the others are only 3!
I am pretty sure that I bought happy meals for each of my kids after their 1st day of preschool....so I HAD to carry on the tradition for Brinley...plus I really needed a diet coke after all those kids running through my house!! :)











I've postponed as long as I can preschool for Brinley because I just can't stand the idea of being home alone! I'm not quite sure what to do with myself!! I am doing a co-op preschool with a couple of friends from church and in our neighborhood. I taught last week, their first week...so we'll see what this week brings for Brinley. Hopefully she'll still be as happy as she is at home. She sure has some issues with being away from me!! I guess I know who to blame for that one.....ME!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is pre-K!!!!!! Where did the time go? She's a cutie. You sure know how to make 'em (and doll them up!).

    ReplyDelete