Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Only Fair! (2 posts in one day too!!)


I posted a story that Chandler wrote a couple of weeks ago, so it's only fair that I post one of Addie's. Addie amazes me with her ability to use her imagination. She is CONSTANTLY reading, drawing or writing her own books. Here is a story that I enjoyed.



I was on my bed reading one of my favorite books, "The Wizard of Oz." I was so interested in it I got sucked into it. I went outisde of Dorothy's house. But guess what... A tornado started! It didn't hurt me, but a message flew out of it. The note said, To find the next place to go, you need to play a 1 on 1 soccer game against a really famous soccer player. I've played lots of my friends before and I've beat them. So I pretended he was my friend. He was hard, but I beat him
20-19. It was a close game. He pointed toward a tree. There was a door to a room in the tree. It wanted me to go inside. I went in there. I saw a clue to get out because the door shut and I was locked in the tree. The note said to write 1 fact about each planet including the sun and Pluto. There was a microscope that let me see into space. I had all the supplies I needed. I got all the facts written down about each planet. I turned it in and a rainbow carpet took me home and I got a million books. It was the best thing ever!! By: Addie Age: 8 2nd grade



I love how her little mind works! A little insight into Addie. I love it and her! :)

2 comments:

  1. How cute! That's an awesome story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both thier stories!
    I cannot believe Chandler is almost done with elementary!
    We had such a fun time with everyone in Arizona... Tyson asks when we can do it again!
    Happy Anniversary! What a way to spend it! ;)

    ReplyDelete