Friday, March 19, 2010

And so it begins....AGAIN!

I don't think I realized when I married Derek how MUCH soccer would consume my life! I often feel like I eat, sleep and breathe soccer. Our soccer season has started again. Derek is once again coaching both Chandler and Addie's teams. He tried last fall to only coach one team, but I ended up in crap holes of tiny towns in Colorado while Derek stayed in Johnstown with Addie coaching her team. I did enjoy the time Chandler, Brinley and I had together, but it's always more fun when everyone is there. So....Chandler's practices started 2 weeks ago and Addie's will start up this next week. Chandler's first game is this Saturday. We are off and running. I do enjoy watching my children play sports! I am not much of the screamer mom on the sidelines, but I will on occasion scream hysterically..."SHOOT THE BALL!!!" We have practice Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday's. Derek will be busy! I sure appreciate his willingness to sacrifice some sleep to make our children's soccer experience a good one! Here's to another great season! Thanks, Dad!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I was so relieved to be done with soccer for Paige. Good luck living on the soccer field... and I'd love to hear you yell!

    ReplyDelete