Tuesday, February 23, 2010

That's MY diet coke!!



My little Brinley loves soda. She watches Derek and I until we put a soda down and then she pushes a chair over to wherever it is and starts drinking it as fast as she possibly can when we're not looking. Today I walked away to check my emails and here's what I found when I came back. My little girl drinking MY diet coke and watching nick jr. She's breaking 2 rules. 1. don't drink my diet coke 2. under no circumstances is she to have food or drinks in the family room. Little stinker!

4 comments:

  1. When I read the title I thought someone had got into my diet coke!!! If I'd been there I would have joined her for diet coke and TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, such a cute stinker!

    Love your "diet starts tomorrow"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love Brinley! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sad news. . .today the dentist informed me that many of my teeth problems are due to the acid in my diet coke. I am in mourning as I try to figure out how to give up the stuff!! Tell Derek the "monster" drinks have more acid than battery acid.

    ReplyDelete