Monday, January 30, 2012

Already?

Today was Colten's one month check-up. I can't hardly believe he is a month old already! Last Friday was his due date and Sunday he was a month old. My how time flies! He now weighs 7 lbs 12 oz and is 20 1\2 inches tall! He has grown 2 1/2 inches and has gained 2 lbs 10 oz since he was born.

I had a Dr appt last week and my blood pressure has gone down by 10 percent. My Dr cut my meds in half and hopefully in the next month I will be off of my blood pressure medication. It is now 133 over 88. Sooooo much better than it was! I am feeling better each day, my family is enjoying that I am making dinner,starting to clean and can participate in our family again. Derek deserves the husband and father of the year award. He has endured a lot! Our little man was worth it, but it wasn't easy!;-)

Colten is very sweet content little baby. He however, is sooooo noisy! He grunts all of the time! Kenny (my brother) has started calling him goat boy because that is what he sounds like. He is very loved by all of his siblings. Once they get home from school Derek and I have to fight to get a turn holding him. Lucky for me, I am his only food source.:-) It will be fun to see how long Colten will allow them to smother him.

It has been fun starting over, I feel blessed to have 4 wonderful children. I wish I could just stop time and enjoy them all before they grow up even bigger than they already are.

2 comments:

  1. It really has gone by fast! I love noisy little babies (unless they are sleeping in my room :)
    I wish you guys lived closer so we could meet him! Post more pictures! He is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Then you could help me take some pictures of him! ;-)

      Delete