Friday, December 16, 2011

12 year old Humor....

As my pregnancy is winding down, (not soon enough I might add), I have the pregnant waddle down pact, I am not quick on my feet, I have raging heart burn at any given moment, nausea and vomiting at the drop of a hat, elephantitis of my feet and legs (and several other areas I might add), and have now developed in the past few weeks pregnancy induced carpal tunnel in both of my hands, if that isn't enough, I now have Chandler calling me names....

Last week we were grocery shopping at my most favorite place...Wal-Mart! (jk) Anyhow I stopped to look at something and Derek ditched me. Nothing new.... But he was so far ahead of me I knew I would never catch up. Lucky for me I had Chandler walking with me, so he so nicely sent Derek a text. Here is what it said..... "Dad, hold up for the Wide Load!"

Lucky for him, I have a good sense of humor.....that darn boy!;-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my. . .can't wait for the wide load to be bornj!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boys, I can't believe it's that close! It's gone really fast for us :) Hope you start feeling a little better and have a good Christmas before he comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little turd. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. My last two are still to fresh in my mind to think about doing it again yet.

    ReplyDelete