Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's time!!

School will start on August 18th for Chandler and Addie. To be honest, I have dreaded having to send them back because I miss them! However after the past week, it will be nice to have them gone for a nice chunk of the day! I am sooooo tired of all of the fighting, whining, drama, feeding, cleaning and constantly trying to find things to entertain them!! I think they are both looking forward to more structure and being busy. Our lazy days of summer, I think we've all had our fill!! We met both of their teachers yesterday. I think their teachers will be great again. We got our shoe shopping done. The kids each have a couple of new shirts, some new jeans, new back packs and of course all of their school supplies. We are ready to go! Here's to a fabulous new school year!! Wahoo!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I loved it when the kids went back to school. It was so much fun to take those back to school pictures on the first day. I can't believe how quickly summer has gone by! I'm not ready, give me another month! Love to the nanachildren. What is Brinley going to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brinley will do a co-op preschool with a couple of friends in my ward. I just can't justify paying for preschool when our finances are so tight! Also, I don't want her gone more than 2 days a week either! I am not sure what I'll do on those mornings when I've got time to myself? I'm sure I'll find something to fill them with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always loved back to school time! That'll be so much fun just to relax for a few hours! I can't believe Brinley is starting pre-school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'd love to see some pictures when they have their first day!

    ReplyDelete