Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chandler turned 10!







I still can't believe I have a 10 year old! This summer we did the summer reading program and got free kids meals at CiCi's. For those of you who don't know it's an all you can eat pizza/pasta/salad buffet. If you know me, I HATE buffets. Just thinking about who touched what, or the last time people washed their hands....gross....ward potlucks....yuck, yuck....I have to stop thinking about it. Anyhow we took the kids earlier in the summer to use their coupons and they thought this place was "IT". Chandler and Addie both decided right then and there this is where they wanted to eat on their birthday's. So, I put on a brave face and we took them again for Chander's birthday dinner. Chandler was determined to eat 10 plateful's of food. I was getting worried he would make himself sick, so we counted his fork and cup to total 10! He surprises me on how much food he can eat! And then 5 minutes later being hungry again. I don't get it!! So...here's a few pictures of the kids at CiCi's.

3 comments:

  1. He sounds like a bottomless pit. I'm with you on the buffets... yuck.

    Happy Birthday Chandler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayson is the same way about buffets :) Happy birthday to Chandler! I can't believe he is already 10 years old! I love your new festive blog background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that Up-Chuck-A-Rama is in our future the next time you visit! Look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks!

    ReplyDelete